We are currently engaged by a rapidly growing global management consulting company based in New York City seeking an experienced Manager to join a successful insurance practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the largest insurers across the US and drive the expansion of the practice. The firm has a strong reputation in the market and works in an entrepreneurial environment.
We are looking for consulting professionals with solid work experience in the financial services industry to join the team. You will support clients throughout the project management cycle from the development of strategies and operational frameworks to the technical implementation and handover.
- Further build up the US insurance practice around digital transformation and operational excellence topics by making key contributions to business development, talent management, and oversight of delivery work
- Conduct interviews and workshops to define future state visions and prioritization of opportunity areas that deliver value across people, processes, data & technology while ensuring buy-in from clients’ senior management
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients by developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of organizations
- Identify opportunities, articulate consulting value, and support selling services to both new and existing clients
- Develop thought leadership in the digital transformation and operational excellence spaces by publishing articles, and participating in industry events and panel discussions
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of insurance (P&C, Life Insurance or Reinsurance) experience at a management consulting firm or in a corporate strategy, enterprise architecture, business development, or management function within an insurance company
- Experience in Strategic Technology Advisory, definition of Operating Models, Change Management, Organizational Effectiveness, Data Analytics & Visualization, Enterprise/Business Architecture, Accelerated Underwriting or Post Merger & Acquisitions is a plus
- Account management experience, including an extensive network of senior leadership at insurance carriers
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels internally and with client teams and stakeholders
What we offer you:
- Competitive benefits and wellness discounts
- Generous vacation policy and flexible work environment
- Continual and comprehensive learning and development through our Academy Program