Solutions Architect - Java / Python / Data - £550pd (outside IR35)
We are working on behalf of a highly successful digital transformation consultancy headquartered in Leeds who are looking for experienced Solution Architects.
You will work with customers to understand strategy and requirements across their enterprise and plan, design and support the deployment of large and complex products, platforms and solutions
The role is focused on the design and management of software solutions and systems - Python or Java, datawarehouses, SQL/NoSQL, Apache Spark / Databricks / Hadoop
- Defining technical solutions, documenting and translating business requirements into solution designs, options appraisals, or in support of business cases.
- Liaising with technical and project teams on new and existing changes.
- Providing architecture/technical leadership and support for projects and programmes, ensure new application deployments align with the overall strategy.
To be successful in this role you will has the following experience / skills:
- Defining and designing technical solutions including integration to new and legacy systems
- Strong technical experience in SQL, Python or Java
- Strong experience working with various data storage technologies, such as: data lakes, data warehouses and traditional SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Strong experience with Apache Spark / Databricks / Hadoop.
- Experience building out or improving data architectures (modern data platforms)
- Ability to undertake structured analysis of technical issues, translating this analysis into technical designs that describe a solution
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in a non-technical language
- Hands-on experience in delivering a solution from inception through to implementation
- Strong background in client-facing roles with excellent stakeholder management