Asset Management Consulting, Platforms (Charles River / State Street Alpha / BlackRock Aladdin / Simcorp Dimension / Bloomberg AIM)
UK wide. Hybrid working (2-3 days per week in the office)
Manager grade (£55k to £75k)
Global Consultancy is looking to expand its Asset Management Transformation practice with the appointment of Managers to its core platforms team.
Transformation is at the centre of designing and implementing multi competency changes within client organisations through designing and implementing the right enterprise operating model or supporting them on their most complex of change programmes.
This highly motivated team has an excellent track record of delivering high quality work to major international clients and has ambitious growth plans. Clients are primarily large multi-national organisations and can include Traditional & Alternative Fund Managers, SWF, Fund Service Providers, Prime Brokers and Custodians.
Engagements will include platform implementation, platform transition/migration, platform reviews, outsourcing implementations and cloud solutions. You will be working with leading vendor solutions such as Charles River/State Street ALPHA, BlackRock Aladdin and SimCorp Dimension.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading/supporting entire engagements which involve designing enterprise operating models and delivering enterprise transformation change projects
- Identifying client needs and lead/manage proposals
- Managing the financial aspects and achieving the core business KPIs of the engagement
- Building trusted relationships with the client engagement sponsors and stakeholders
- Be a role model / coach for more junior consultants
- Lead/manage business development activities and the propositions brought to clients
Successful candidates must have:
- experience in implementing/delivering Asset Management platforms within a Consultancy
- proven experience of operating model design and large change projects
- good business knowledge across the Asset Management value chain – Front, Middle and Back office – and how they are impacted by core asset management platforms.
- excellent business and technical knowledge of Asset Management platforms – such as Charles River / State Street ALPHA, BlackRock Aladdin, SimCorp Dimension, Bloomberg AIM and Amundi ALTO.
- excellent track record with the implementation of core Asset Management platforms.