Asset & Wealth Consulting – Asset Management Platforms
Senior Manager grade – UK Wide (hybrid working with 2 - 3 days in the office per week)
£70,000 to £105,000
Global Consultancy is looking to expand its FS Transformation practice with the appointment of a Senior Manager to help lead its Asset Management core platforms team.
This highly motivated team has an excellent track record of delivering high quality work to major international clients and has ambitious growth plans. Clients are primarily large multi-national organisations and can include Traditional & Alternative Fund Managers, SWF, Fund Service Providers, Prime Brokers and Custodians.
As a Senior Manager you are expected to manage your time between leading engagements, developing services to take to market and supporting business development in the Asset Management and Servicing area.
Engagements will include platform implementation, platform transition/migration, platform reviews, outsourcing implementations and cloud solutions. You will be working with leading vendor solutions such as Charles River/State Street ALPHA, BlackRock Aladdin and SimCorp Dimension.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading/supporting entire engagements which involve designing enterprise operating models and delivering enterprise transformation change projects
- Identifying client needs and lead/manage proposals
- Managing the financial aspects and achieving the core business KPIs of the engagement
- Building trusted relationships with the client engagement sponsors and stakeholders
- Be a role model / coach for more junior consultants
- Lead/manage business development activities and the propositions brought to clients
Successful candidates will have:
- Consultancy experience is essential, with strong experience in operating model design and large change projects
- excellent business and technical knowledge of Asset Management platforms – such as Charles River / State Street ALPHA, BlackRock Aladdin, SimCorp Dimension, Bloomberg AIM and Amundi ALTO
- good business knowledge across the Asset Management value chain – Front, Middle and Back office – and how they are impacted by core asset management platforms.
- excellent track record with the implementation of at least three core Asset Management platforms.
excellent track record of >7 years as a Platform Implementation Programme/Project Manager or a Workstream Lead for large complex asset management projects involving market-leading asset management core systems as well as Stakeholder Management.