Senior Project Manager – Software Implementation – Commercial Lending software
London / Hybrid (2 days per week in the office)
**Commercial Lending experience is essential**
Global Financial Technology provider is looking to hire 2 Project Managers to implement Commercial Lending software into external clients. The product suite is a robust, integrated front-to-back-office solution with built-in workflow, analytics and reporting for the entire commercial loan process. It is a fast-paced, high growth area focussing on bringing maximum value to commercial banking customers.
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of projects from initiation through delivery.
- Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Identifies resources for projects, defines and assigns major project roles.
- Creates project charters to identify project scope, critical success factors, risks, etc.
- Manages the project work plan and holds the team and project resources accountable to variances in budget and hours.
- Interacts with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams.
- Manages project risks, issues/problems and activity progress to ensure project goals, e.g., deadline, scope and quality are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- May include managing the customization of base products to meet client requirements
- Extensive experience in the commercial lending space is essential
- Must have experience of large scale software implementations
- Knowledge of various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles, e.g., conversions, incremental, rapid delivery, classic or traditional waterfall phases of analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and the correct project application
- Advanced skill in the use of project management software to manage projects, e.g., MS Project
- Demonstrated skill in managing project budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with executive level clients