Implementation Project Manager - Alternatives (eFront / Investran)
Hybrid working - home based and 2 / 3 days in London Office - Up to £110k base + benefits
My Client is a boutique, rapidly scaling FS Consultancy who provide services to the investment & asset management industry. They are based in Central London close to Aldgate station and are seeking well established Implementation Project Managers to join their Alternative investment Practice.
The successful Project Manager will be tasked with running eFront implementations for Private Market clients.
- Project planning: create and manage a full Alternative Investment software implementation lifecycle project plan.
- Stakeholder management: manage multiple stakeholder relationships from day-to-day business users, through to senior management.
- Project methodology: flexible approach based on agile methodology, with the ability to adjust to client or vendor requirements.
- Subject Matter Expertise: provide first class subject matter expertise across all Alternative Investment asset classes, functions from front to back office, as well as software and/or solution expertise.
- Target Operating Model design.
Essential Experience for the successful Project Manager:
- Demonstrable experience working in the Alternative Investment space, or for a vendor providing services to the Alternative Investment space.
- In-depth experience supporting or using a Private Market software solution such as eFront (preferred), Investran or AllVue.
- Subject matter expertise in identifying typical business requirements, challenges, risks and mitigations or solutions.
- Experience using project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, MS Project and Smartsheets.
- Experience with public market platforms such as Aladdin or Charles River would be beneficial
- Ability to lead agile, team, and other stakeholder meetings.
Implementation Project Manager - Alternatives (eFront / Investran) Hybrid working - home based and 2 / 3 days in London Office - Up to £110k base + benefits