ESG Regulatory Change Business Analyst
Sought by one of Europe’s leading and fastest growing Investment management institutions to be part of a team to help shape the build-out their ESG offer and keep pace with the challenges of regulatory change in ESG.
This role will help to assess the implications of ESG regulations, how to incorporate ESG considerations into their investment management, products, and stewardship activities and ensure appropriate disclosure of these activities in reporting deliverables. Priority is to successfully implement ESG regulatory change across the European business.
As a ESG Change Business Analyst, you will;
- Lead ESG change workstreams, analysing regulation to understand the key implications, and plan, schedule, coordinate, and manage activities required to deliver the ESG project.
- Collaborate closely with ESG representatives across the business to understand where change is required to meet European regulatory requirements.
- Produce detailed documentation to record requirements and prepare executive-level communications
- Lead workshops to design implementation solutions to incorporate ESG considerations across the business.
- Develop, manage and execute project plans (working closely with programme managers) and define the roles and responsibilities of ESG stakeholders.
- Experience in ESG, leading European ESG regulatory analysis and change.
- Background in leading ESG change workstreams, analysing regulation to understand the key implications.
- Curiosity about ESG and a passion for sustainability.
- Diligent, with a high attention to detail with ability to think critically and strategically.
- Effective communicator, Able to build and develop strong relationships, highly organised
- Able to focus on strategic delivery with an ability to ‘join the dots’ across the organisation, especially against specific risk management, governance and board reporting requirements.