CFO Advisory – Director – Private Equity Companies
Interim / Fractional. $130-150/hr
Join one of the fastest growing consulting firms in North America. This client provides the some of the best opportunities to learn grow and develop and offer tremendous benefits and an unrivalled work life balance.
They seek CFO Advisory consultant at Director grade to work responsible for a mix of client delivery, operational accounting and finance support to private equity backed portfolio companies and leading teams and developing junior team members and participating in business development activities.
Our CFO Advisory team focuses on providing quality services through a comprehensive suite of
- Provide core operational accounting, financial reporting including post-acquisition optimization and prep-for-audit, among other services, for our fast-growing private equity backed companies;
- Prepare core financial information, models and analyses relative to the engagement requirements/expectations;
- Communicate and interface with key stakeholders including both company management (including c-suite) and private equity deal and operational teams, to actively plan, manage and execute on workstream activities and deliverables;
- Develop and employ actionable plans to achieve set expectations, and communicate results consistently;
- Take ownership of the functional work, which could include post-acquisition accounting/finance process optimization, preparation for audit, inventory costing improvement, sell-side support, etc.
- Proactively identify and communicate any areas of potential risk and obstacles to success, along with appropriate mitigation plans and communication;
- 7 years experience in related field in consulting or industry as a CFO
- Master’s degree in accounting or MBA
- Strong comprehension of US GAAP and exposure to CFO or senior management level individual and M&A activities
- Strong project management skills with experience managing multiple work streams simultaneously
- High degree of accuracy and efficiency with attention to detail
- Self-starter and proactive with an aptitude for continuous improvement
- Possess an uncommon drive for results and value and an entrepreneurial spirit