SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST – Health / NHS - £400pd (Inside IR35) - Start 24th January
We are working on behalf of a highly successful digital transformation consultancy headquartered in Leeds who are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join an established team and work to deliver business analysis, requirements analysis and systems analysis for a national-scale health related project
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience / skills:
- Minimum five years’ experience in Business Analysis, Requirements Analysis and Systems Analysis.
- You will also have recent experience working on Health / NHS projects.
- Functional requirements gathering, able to extract requirements, user requirements, user stories / journeys.
- Experience working in a highly technical environment with complex, national architectural components.
- Strong business process modelling
- Understand data flows / data management, data systems; ideally have worked within a dataflow programme
- High level of communication and stakeholder management skills.