RPA / Automation Engineer - Blue Prism / UI Path
£70,000 - £95,000 Remote / Hybrid
Our client is the market leading UK consultancy across emerging tech in financial services for Digital Engineering, Automation & Cloud Technology
This new team has a “start-up” feel and culture and you will lead teams across a new Digital and Emerging Tech division focused on delivering key Digital Operations programs for Banks and Asset Managers.
Work with Tier 1 financial institutions in the UK as they undergo a period of unparalleled change whilst maintaining business performance and help clients to navigate the journey to Digital Operations and transformation.
Experience dedicated to client delivery in the automation space involving variety of technology capabilities.
Ideally most of the following:
- RPA products – Blue Prism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere
- Auto ML platforms like – Data Robot, Workfusion, Automation Hero, any other
- NLP based solutions for semantic search and/or entity classification – Re-Infer, IBM Watson services or services from AWS, GCP or Azure
- Doc Digitization based solutions – Hyper Science, Kofax, Antworks, PlanetAI or cloud services from services from AWS, GCP or Azure
- Process Mining & Data Visualization tools – Celonis, Pega Desktop Analytics, Process Gold etc.
- On-prem Product-based capabilities with Cloud services
- Micro Services based architecture and serverless event-based solution designs
- component-based & event-based architecture using messaging technologies like Kafka
- data security, information security and design patterns for failure recovery