Machine Learning Engineer (Python, Scala)
£70,000 - £120,000 + Bonus
Our client is the market leading UK consultancy across emerging tech in financial services for Digital Engineering, Machine Learning, Automation & Cloud Technology
This new team has a “start-up” feel and culture and you will lead teams across a new Digital and Emerging Tech division focused on delivering key Digital Operations programs for Banks and Asset Managers.
Work with Tier 1 financial institutions in the UK as they undergo a period of unparalleled change whilst maintaining business performance and help clients to navigate the journey to Digital Operations and transformation.
Your key responsibilities
- The role is expected to provide strategic leadership using Machine Learning / Advanced data Analytics using ML algorithms,
- You’ll engage and lead the Data Science engagements with client executives across regions, and roll-up your sleeves and help client in solving business problems by leveraging Data and AI to solve client business problems
- Applying data Science, ML algorithms, Deep Learning techniques and leveraging statistical tools and techniques for solving client business problems.
- Work in Machine Learning, Statistical Modeling, Quantitative Analysis, Forecasting, Data Visualization, recommendation engine. Work in design/implementation/consulting of ML models and deploying scoring pipelines at scale.
- Confident in building models to solve problems including time series forecasting, clustering problems and hands on experience with a range of statistical and machine learning approaches.
- Should have excellent leadership and communication skills
- 4+ years professional experience in software development in languages like Python, Scala.
- Experience in data processing with Python, R, strong SQL experience.
- Experience on Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision, Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Document/Content Extraction, Unstructured Data Processing (Text, Image, Document), Statistical Modeling, Data Visualization.
- Work in design/implementation/consulting of ML models, training and deployment.
- Work in Python libraries like pandas, Scikit-learn, OpenCV, Spacy, NLTK, OCR tools or equivalent,
- Experience of using cognitive APIs. Devops, CI/CD pipelines, MLOPS, Model Deployments,
- Experience working on cloud environments like Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Experience in design, implementation and consulting experience training ML models and deploying scoring pipelines at scale. Experience of using tools like Azure ML Studio, Data Robot platform will be advantage.