Solutions Architect - Health Systems / NHS - Leeds based
We are working on behalf of a highly successful digital transformation consultancy headquartered in Leeds who are looking for experienced Solution Architects with strong experience of working with Healthcare Systems / NHS. The role does have flexibility to work remotely, however, you must be currently based within commuting distance of Leeds.
You will work with customers to understand strategy and requirements across their enterprise and plan, design and support the deployment of large and complex healthcare products, platforms and solutions.
You will have worked with healthcare organisations (e.g. Acute Trust) and have experience of working with complex environments and solutions, with significant experience of engaging with suppliers and senior stakeholders. Knowledge of NHS systems is essential, with experience in interoperability and health specific data standards is highly desirable.
- Understanding and steering the digital strategy of clients (working with CTOs, CIOs, other architects).
- Defining technical solutions, documenting and translating business requirements into solution designs, options appraisals, or in support of business cases.
- Liaising with technical and project teams on new and existing changes.
- Providing architecture/technical leadership and support for projects and programmes, ensure new application deployments align with the overall strategy.
To be successful in this role you will has the following experience / skills:
- Defining and designing technical solutions including integration to new and legacy systems
- Experience of system to system integration and interoperability in the NHS / healthcare sector
- Hands on delivering a solution from inception through to implementation
- A strong technology background – preferably in .NET, however this can be flexible if you have strong Health systems experience.