Management Consultant – Reinsurance
£63k - £70k
Hybrid – 3 days in London office
Our client is a boutique Management Consultancy with offices around the world and is a valued partner to many of the largest financial institutions. Their focus is on the banking and insurance industry and are looking for a Senior Management Consultant with Reinsurance experience to play a key role in the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Produce solutions to complex problems by applying in-depth knowledge of your subject matter, eg, Commercial Insurance, Reinsurance, and Delegated Authority all along the value chain - i.e. Underwriting, Risk Engineering, Distribution, Product Design, Policy & Claims Management, etc.
- Management of projects and/or workstreams
- Conduct detailed analysis to guide the decision-making process that support innovative and pragmatic solutions.
- Mentor junior consultants
- Maintain and develop deep industry knowledge to keep a breadth of client needs and proactively recommend new and innovative solutions.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a London Market / UK Insurance / Reinsurance / Insurtech or consultancy firm with exposure to Insurance / Reinsurance clients.
- Proven project management and change management skills to plan and lead work streams through the various phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience in target operating model and process design & development.
- Identify complex problems, consider them analytically and conceptualise solutions.
- An understanding of key technology platforms and solutions used in the insurance sector and you can identify opportunities for technological and business improvements.