Technical Business Analyst - Commercial Lending solutions - ACBS
£90k - £110k
London / Hybrid
Global Financial Technology provider is looking to hire a Solutions Consultant / Technical Business Analyst to work across its Commercial Lending Suite. This is a robust, integrated front-to-back-office solution with built-in workflow, analytics and reporting for the entire commercial loan process. It is a fast-paced, high growth area focusses on bringing maximum value to commercial banking customers.
- Formulate and define system scope through your understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements
- Elicit, analyse, communicate and validate business/user requirements for processes, policies and information systems
- Translate business needs/end-user requirements into functional specifications that describe what the system, process or product/service must do to fulfil the end-user/business requirements
- Complete application acceptance, validate, modify and test configuration work and business workflow requirements
- Deliver high quality solutions for implementations, conversions, migrations, upgrades and integration projects.
Essential experience required:
- Proven Technical BA / Solutions Consultant experience
- Extensive technical and business understanding of the commercial lending business and space. Experience with ACBS is essential.
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, agile, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition
- Conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
- Delivered high quality solutions for implementations, conversions, migrations, upgrades and integration projects.