Private Markets Consulting - Senior Manager / Principal
Asset Management / Private Markets Consulting – Alternative Investments, Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Funds, Infrastructure
New York / Hybrid, $200,000 to $250,000
Global Consultancy is looking to expand Private Markets & Asset Management Transformation Practice with the appointments of a Private Markets Lead within its Alternatives team.
Business & Technology led Transformation is at the centre of designing and implementing multi competency changes within client organizations through designing and implementing the right enterprise operating model or supporting them on their most complex of change programmes.
Engagements can include strategic reviews and redesign of operating models covering Private Equity, SWF, Hedge Funds and Real Estate businesses across North America.
Private Markets / Alternatives – Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Funds, Infrastructure
- Lead/oversee assignment teams, providing clients with subject matter expertise and advice
- Responsibility to clients on a day-to-day basis for assignment health & progress against deliverables
- Build close, collaborative sponsor and client relationships, with a focus on leveraging network to develop opportunities and services to clients
- Develop relevant tools and techniques and best practice approaches within the firm
- Build close collaborative relationships with colleagues and involve them in shaping and delivering differentiated solutions
- Lead marketing and pre-sales activities through building IP and propositions in response to potential client and/or sector challenges and issues
- Support the growth of the business by defining and implementing private markets strategy, within the context of broader practice and strategic goals
- Experience working in the private markets sector within the asset management industry - with a broad understanding across multiple front, middle and back office functions.
- Experience of change / op model / business / tech
- Extensive network of relationships across asset managers, asset owners and service providers to them.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering change projects within the private markets sector - across some or all of the major asset classes; private equity, private debt, real estate and infrastructure.
- Ability to be at ease with ambiguity and identify opportunities through innovative thinking.
- Proven presentation skills, personal impact, and charisma to lead large-scale, senior meetings, presentations and workshops supported by first class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and impactful manner
- Strong experience with Technologies such as - Investran, eFront, Dealcloud, Lemonedge, Mercatus