Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting, Agile, Product Management
- New York, Hybrid
- Rate: Upto USD 60-70/HR. C2C.
- Duration: Long Term depending on performance review every 6 months.
Candidates MUST have the right to work and hold a valid VISA to work in the US
1. Knowledge of capital markets trade flows with expertise in US regulations primarily Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT) covering Exchange Traded Derivatives/Equity Products, lifecycle management and controls; familiarity with recent developments in financial regulation and banking
2. Agile Requirements Delivery - Product Management
- Experience of collaborating to create a clear product vision, strategy and roadmap covering the full product development lifecycle for regulatory requirements
- Analyze regulatory and business needs, producing timely, clear and concise functional requirements and specifications
- Act as product manager within an agile team, participating in agile ceremonies and ensuring the product requirements are aligned and clear to designers and engineers
3. SQL Skills - Excellent SQL querying skills