Asset and Wealth Management Consulting – Alternatives
Private Markets / Sovereign Wealth Funds / Real Estate / Infrastructure
Manager – UK wide
£50,000 to £70,000
Global Consultancy is looking to expand its Asset and Wealth Business Transformation Practice with the appointment of 3 Managers within its Alternatives team.
Business Transformation is at the centre of designing and implementing multi competency changes within client organisations through designing and implementing the right enterprise operating model or supporting them on their most complex of change programmes.
Engagements can include strategic reviews and redesign of operating models covering Private Equity Funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds and Real Estate businesses across Europe and America.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing/leading workstreams within engagements to design enterprise operating models and deliver enterprise transformation change projects to a high standard
- Building relationships with key clients
- Identifying client needs and help propose solutions
- Managing the financial aspects and core business KPIs of the engagement
- Being a role model/coach for more junior consultants
- Support and manage business development activities and propositions
Selected candidates will have:
- proven experience of operating model design and large change projects from within a consulting environment.
- recent focus on Alternatives – Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Funds, Infrastructure
- strong track record within Operation Model Design and Implementation
- business knowledge of Private Markets platforms such as eFront, Mercatus, Yardi, etc
- a track record of high-quality design and delivery success in the work you have undertaken to date and be able to articulate the business benefits of the work.