Management Consultant – Reinsurance (SICS solution / BA)
£63k - £70k
Hybrid – 3 days in London office
Our client is a boutique Management Consultancy with offices around the world and is a valued partner to many of the largest financial institutions. Their focus is on the banking and insurance industry and are looking for a Senior Management Consultant with Reinsurance and SICS experience to play a key role in the team.
You will be supporting clients in their use of Reinsurance Administration system SICS and will build an in-depth understanding of their configuration of the platform in order to provide accurate advice and changes.
You will support specific client projects and system upgrades activities, including supporting the testing activities, and providing training and advice where necessary.
In this role, you will work closely with the platform users, capturing their requirements, providing training and guidance. You will also interact with internal IT teams to support the technical aspects such as reviewing / writing the scripts to accommodate the newly captured requirements.
- Gain an understanding of the processes and system usage of assigned clients.
- Work closely with the IT teams and provide support on data/scripting related tasks.
- Identify potential business process improvements.
- Identify potential improvements in the functionality of SICS.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders both internally and externally to understand their needs and translate these into workable models.
- Reinsurance experience covering process, product and data.
- Business analysis experience and project work.
- SICS knowledge, including how to configure
- Ability to assess data via SQL querying
- Ability to analyse and document user requirements and create functional documentation.
- Ability to analyse application issues and propose solutions
- Understand all phases of the development lifecycle.