Practice Manager – Financial Technology Consulting (Commercial Lending)
$175,500 - $255,000 + Bonus
New York – Hybrid
Exclusive mandate from a global financial technology and consulting firm. A newly created growth position has opened for a Practice Manager in the commercial lending division to lead and build the team in North America.
Role priority is to manage the consulting practice to ensure engagements meet customer needs, business requirements and future business growth objectives as well supporting overall objectives and revenue and profitability goals.
- Experienced Consulting practice manager or Business Lead from Professional Services / Financial Technology or Consulting background in FS
- Experience of product or systems delivery with Commercial Lending platforms e.g. Loan IQ or ACBS
- Client portfolio management
- Presales to SOW execution
- Support and ultimate point of escalation
- Programme management and delivery
- Team building and management
- P&L experience
- Leadership, management, organizational, and team building skills.
- Ability to build relationships with C-level management, peers and others.
- Broad knowledge of US regulatory requirements, financial institution operations, and risk management.
- Builds a consulting team and strategy to effectively execute business plan.
- Develops consulting offerings to address market opportunities
- Manages key channel relationships such as sales, relationship management, product management
- Ensures Practice provides industry thought leadership.
- Responsible for profit and loss of consulting practice including forecasting and managing to revenue and expense targets
- Ensures generated revenue meets or exceeds plan
#ACBS #loaniq #Commerciallending #PracticeLead #professionalservice #careers #jobs