Program Test Manager – E2E Testing Program, Professional Services
USA, Remote or Hybrid $145,000 - $185,000 + Bonus
Private Medical, Dental, Travel Insurance, 401K
Program Test Managers sought by global professional services firm, focused on Banking and Capital Markets. These are critical hires sought to support new client implementations.
The position requires a Project / Program Manager with a testing hat (Test Manager) to work alongside a Project Manager on client implementations. You should have a strong track record in building and implement Test Programs for systems implementations ideally within Consulting or Professional services
You should be able to build a test charter and resource management plans for projects. Must have experience in defect management and knows the various phases of testing in large complex implementations End-to-End. (E2E)
- The End-to-End (E2E) Senior Test Manager is responsible for the quality, planning, execution and reporting of E2E testing of various systems implementations for clients.
- Functional, Performance and Security Testing of the product implementation in the client environment.
- coordinate with teams to devise E2E Test strategy for Clients.
- responsible for participating in Client Go/ No Go decisions and serve as a final alignment step between business stakeholders, the client and implementations teams
- Ensure proper creation of (manual) E2E test cases based on requirements and use-cases
- Coordinating User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Performance Testing and Security Testing.
- Stakeholder Management: Ensure business involvement in test preparation and execution.
- Coordinate with the Test Automation team to facilitate them with candidate Test Cases and oversee the build out of Automation Portfolio as a value add for clients.
- Coordinate Defect Management cycles with the implementation team, development and Clients.
- Provide appropriate reporting to Project Managers.
- Proven track record over 10+ years’ within the field of agile project management and E2E testing.
- Deep E2E systems implementation testing process understanding. (process view vs. application view; knows what needs to be tested)
- Basic understanding of financial product testing cycles and processes in complex implementation cycles.
- Exceptionally good understanding of various Testing phases during implementation pre-Go Live.
- Experience in JIRA, test automation tool.
- Typically background as business analyst or data analyst in the finance or software implementation domain.
- Demonstrable experience in implementing solutions that require analysis and research and working on small to large, complex projects.
- Ideally Certification in Agile Project Management and/ or testing